Judy and Liza at the London Palladium
December 1964 British Television Concert 1964
Garland's last appearance at the famed London venue was marked by moving renditions of classic songs and the first public appearance of Liza Minnelli, who performs with her mother.
The Concert Years
Judy's daughter Lorna Luft hosts this special look at Judy's incredible career, which includes comments from such acquaintances as Edward Albee, Tony Bennett, Alan King, Mort Lindsey, Rex Reed and Nelson Riddle.
A once-in-a-lifetime showbiz event and spectacular entertainment, Judy Garland Duets is a collection of the world's greatest entertainers: Count Basie, Barbra Streisand, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Mel Torme, Peggy Lee, Tony Bennett, Ethel Merman, Jack Jones, Mickey Rooney, Bobby Darin, Lena Horne, Vic Damone, Liza Minnelli on stage with the greatest music talent of the 20th century, a superstar lineup appealing to virtually all demographics and tastes worldwide.
"The Judy Garland Show"
CBS 1963-64 Twenty-six One Hour Episodes
The Judy Garland Show
was a musical variety television series that aired on CBS on Sunday nights during the 1963-1964 television season. CBS had found success with several television specials featuring Judy Garland.
Judy Garland Audio:
- 5 cds worth of music available for distribution from the 26 hours of
TV programming of "The Judy Garland Show"
- Judy Duets
- Judy: Best of
- Closing Night at the Palace Theater
- Royal Rainbow Productions have developed, with EMI Music Publishing and Running Subway Productions; a series of International Philharmonic Orchestra Performances, which include the syncing of the voice and digital likeness of Judy Garland’s famous performances with internationally, recognized philharmonic orchestras. Two tests have been conducted, one with the Boston Pops Philharmonic Orchestra in Boston, and another with the Salt Lake City Philharmonic in Salt Lake City. Both tests were completely sold out successes and generated strong press and public acclaim.
- The legendary voice and performance visuals of Judy Garland are combined with the world's greatest symphony orchestras performing "live" to create a remarkable concert event. Judy Garland In Concert features over two dozen of her greatest musical hits, including The Trolley Song, The Man That Got Away, and Over the Rainbow.
- A scaled down, second version with a contemporary ensemble is also being developed.
- There are plans for a re-launch of the Orchestral Tour with an accompanying Judy in Concert PBS-TV Special.
- A Judy Tribute Show for Las Vegas, Atlantic City and Casinos is being developed.
Coffee Table Photo Book: Judy Garland: "A Style is Born"
A beautiful photographic journey of Judy's life and career comprising approximately 216 full-page photographs